MONDAYS & WEDNESDAYS (NEW SCHEDULE)
5:00pm – Intermediate Tigers (Camo – Purple Belts)
5:30pm – Advanced Kids (Blue – Red/Black Belts)
6:20pm – Leadership-Monday / Legacy-Wednesday
7:00pm – Black Belts (Kids & Adults)
TUESDAYS & THURSDAYS (NEW SCHEDULE)
5:00pm – Beginner Tigers (White Belts)
5:30pm – Beginner Tigers (Orange – Yellow Belts)
6:00pm – Beginner Kids (White – Yellow Belts)
6:30pm – Intermediate Kids (Camo – Purple)
7:20pm – Adults (Beginner – Advanced)
THINGS TO KNOW:
Life Skill – Discipline
Form: Tiger White Belts: 1st Half Songahm 1. Tiger Orange-Yellow Belts: 1st Half Songahm 2. Tiger Intermediate:1st Half In Wha 1. Beginner kids/Adults Songahm 2. Intermediate kids/Adults – Songahm 5. Advanced kids/Adults – Choong Jung 1. Black Belts: 1st Degree: Shim Jun. 2nd Degree: Jung Yul. 3rd Degrees –
Weapons: Beginners – Intermediates: Single Bahng Mahng Ee (Samurai Form). Advanced: Double Ssahng Jeol Bahng (Tornado Form). Leadership: Oh Sung Do(Phoenix Form) . Black Belts: 1st Degrees Single SSahng Jeol Bong/ 2nd Degree: Double SSahng Jeol Bong .
CLASS RULES & POLICIES
1. When entering or leaving the (dojo) school, ALL students and parents are requested to bow and say, “Hello Sir”, “Hello Ma’am” or “Bye Sir” “Bye Ma’am”.
2. When entering or leaving the class floor (training area) ALL students are requested to bow.
3. Kids are not allowed on Class floor until class time without the Instructors permission. Does NOT apply to Black Belts.
4. Street shoes are NOT allowed on the training floor.
5. Parents are asked to refrain from disturbing the class while it is in session. Any disturbances will distract the students and could cause an accident. Distractions include: talking too loud or saying or doing something to get the students attention.
6. Any student coming in late for a class should ask permission to join the class.
7. T – Shirts worn under doboks (uniforms) MUST be white. Women and girls MUST where a T- Shirt under their uniform. All students are asked to show respect for their training by keeping a clean and unwrinkled (it should not look as though it was slept in) uniform.
8. NO jewelry allowed in class. (Wedding rings and post earrings are okay.)
9. Dobok (uniform) sleeves may not be rolled past the wrist. Pant legs should not be rolled above the ankle.
Things that help show respect for those training at ATA
– Please turn cell phones off or put on silent mode. If you are a parent, please focus on your child’s class rather than texting or talking on the phone there are times when what the Instructor is saying is something you need to know to help your child outside of class.
– If you are an observer during class time please try to keep talking to a minimum. When everyone begins to visit eventually that creates “noise” which can be a distraction for the students as well as the instructors. It’s great that we have so many families involved at ATA and that means sometimes there are some little ones around, something to keep in mind is that there is no running in the building, that as much as possible activities be kept at the provided table where there are things to color etc. toys such as cars be played with on the floor rather than on the cubbies.
It is our goal to provide a good training environment to each and every student so we appreciate your help in achieving this goal!
SONGAHM TAEKWONDO FACTS
Below are links you can use to find specific information to increase your knowledge and understanding of the American Taekwondo Association and Songahm Taekwondo.